- North Russellville
- Russellville, AL, USA
- depends on experience
- Part Time
Accurately and efficiently process and record routine transactions for bank customers including cashing checks, accepting deposits and withdrawals, and processing loan payments. Promote and advise on the bank's products and services.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provides quality customer service through courteous and accurate handling of transactions.
- Performs specialized tasks such as preparing cashier's checks, personal money orders, issuing traveler's checks.
- Identifies customers, validates and cashes checks, accepts cash and checks for deposit, and checks accuracy of deposit slips.
- Accurately balances assigned cash drawer.
- Ensures compliance with all internal controls and policies and procedures
- Answers inquiries regarding checking and savings accounts and other bank related products; attempts to resolve issues and problems with customer's accounts
- Develops knowledge of bank products through independent study of Product Knowledge Manual and general banking knowledge through Professional Development or CFT courses.
- Completes all required monthly and quarterly training.
- Accurately processes and/or reports the following as outlined in established branch procedures:
- Garnishments, tax levies, subpoenas, etc.
- Counterfeit Currency Report.
- Mail (USPS, UPS, interoffice, mail deposits, hold mail, etc.)
- Night deposit logs.
- Balancing and reporting of the negotiable instrument log.
- Actively refers bank products and services to appropriate financial institution specialists.
- Performs any other duties assigned by the supervisor.
- High school graduate or equivalent.
- Six months of teller experience or relevant work experience including clerical, administrative, cash handling, or customer service experience required.
- Ability to interact with customers in a professional and friendly manner.
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Sign Up For Job Alerts!